Friday, September 02, 2005

My collection

















Sorry its sideways but this is where I keep my controllers, wires, and other junk.

















Man this thing rocks, Its great for my racing games.

















This is where I keep most of my games.
It may seem like alot, but to me, I could have a thousand games( I don't )
But it still isn't enough!





















These cords can be bothersome at times...

















Believe it or not this is the picture I used for my banner.

2 Comments:

Blogger Myrtle Beach Dude said...

I like the Mario bedsheet!

Great collection!

10:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

WOW!! You are a true gamer!! I work in the game industry ... ashame to say, I can't even keep myself alive in game for more then 5 mins. LOL

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home